If you’ve got an assignment to write for the new 12 credit PTLLS learning outcome 1, understanding your own role and responsibilities in lifelong learning, then there are a few topics that you need to cover. One of the typical questions that comes under learning outcome 1, understanding your own role and responsibilities in lifelong learning, will be worded something like this (depending on whether you’re at level 3 or level 4):...
Home » Posts Tagged "Evaluate own role"
PTLLS Assignment News
- PTLLS Level 3 – 1.3 Responsibility for Maintaining a Safe and Supportive Learning Environment
- PTLLS Level 3 – 1.2 Relationship Between Teachers and Other Professionals in Lifelong Learning
- PTLLS Level 3 – 1.1 Roles and Responsibilities in Lifelong Learning
- Meeting the requirements of 12 credit PTLLS learning outcome 1
- Develop your PTLLS assignment writing skills