For this aspect of your PTLLS Level 3 assignment, you need to consider:
Describing what points of referral are available to meet the needs of learners:
- What points of referral are available inside the teaching environment?
- What points of referral are available outside of the teaching environment?
- What is the role and purpose of these points of referral?
- How can they support your learners, and what learner needs will they meet?
Summarising your responsibilities in relation to other professionals:
- What is your responsibility in relation to working with other teaching professionals?
- How does this benefit the learner and learning environment?
- Why is it important to have clear communication between other teaching professionals?
Explaining the boundaries between your teaching role and other professionals:
- When do you decide that you need to use other professionals to support your learners?
- What barriers could appear between you and other teaching professionals to prevent you supporting learners effectively?